Cleanliness Container Washer,
Born From Our Total Sanitisation Concept.
- Control panel with touch screen
- Present operating conditions can be seen in one glance at the panel display. Temperature adjustment of washing tank can also be operated on the panel.
- Speed control by freq. inverter
- Equipped with freq. inverter as standard, capable of easy motor-rotation adjustment.
More reliable washing can be done by freely adjusting the conveyor speed corresponding to the degree of contamination.
- Clip-on nozzle
- It is easily cleanable even if clogged, as it is easily detachable without tool.
- Drawer type strainer and tank
- The machine can always be kept clean by virtue of the fact that the strainer is easily detachable.
Hygienic management for washing is possible, because water temperature in washing tank is always retained at a constant temperature.
|Attitude of container when loading||Upside down||Upside down|
|Max. processing capacity (units/hour)||300-600||600-1000|
|Dimensions of main body||Length (mm)||3260||4660|
|Total electric capacity
3-phase 200V (kW)
|Motor capacity (kW)||Washing pump no.1||3.7||3.7|
|Washing pump no.2||―||3.7|
|Washing tank capacity (L)||270||465|
|Water consumption (L/min)||20||20|
|Steam consumption (*1) (kg/h at 0.3Mpa)||130||150|
|Evacuation (*2) (m3/min)||25||25|
|Permissible container size
points with primary side
|Water supply, by union||25A×1||25A×1|
|Steam supply, by flange||25A×1||25A×1|
|Drainge from tank, by tee joint||40A×2||40A×3|
|Evacuation, by flange||550×120 (2 places)||550×120 (2 places)|
|Electricity||Interconnection terminals in control box||Interconnection terminals in control box|
(*1) Steam consumption differs depending on usage conditions. Contact us for more information.
(*2) Install exhaust air treatment with 90% relative humidity or more to allow for steam production.
* Dimensions, specifications, appearance, and other aspects of the product may be changed for improvement purposes.